Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's amazing...

...how some people are so used to lying it's just becomes second nature.

...how when confronted on their lies they either throw a fit or act as though they haven't a clue what you're talking about.

...how the same person who's been trying their best to fill my head up with promises of being a better person, is continuing to stab me in the back.

It's amazing...

...how I'm not even mad about it anymore. I just feel the need to laugh right in their face.

...how it's just so fucking pathetic how some people get so used to trying to manipulate anyone they come in contact with.





My daughter will not be around these people very much. They won't be around one of them in particular very much. (How am I supposed to trust you when you literally turn around and insist on sticking that knife in my back?!)



No way is any of that behavior rubbing off on her.



I really don't care who sees this.

I am fed up with being lied to, I am fed up with having to deal with manipulation, especially when I have done nothing but my best to help certain people out.



I don't deserve any of it.

All I get in return is people trying to leech whatever good I have in me.

No comments: