Tuesday, January 8, 2008

~I have a tendency to Myspace stalk people. Especially if I have a crush on them. If you've seen my IP address on your profile almost every day, yes, that's why. I was probably just having dirty thoughts about your pictures and sniffing around to see what your friends are like. (Our character is defined by the friends we keep, so I'm always just as interested in a crush's friends as I am the actual crush.)

~ I am a big people watcher. Since I am usually sitting around at home with my daughter, and my town has the same old people in it day in, day out, I people watch on Myspace. That's where the Myspace stalking has a tendency to kick in. (I KNOW I am not the only one that does that!!! I've looked up ex's too; don't act as if I'm the only one!)

~ Even though I make it very well known that I love food, I have an extremely sensitive GI tract. It can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. (No pun intended.) I try to eat that yogurt that's supposed to help GI problems, but I'm just not a big fan of yogurt, so I always forget to eat it.

~ I really, really need a haircut. I haven't had one since I was 7 months pregnant. My daughter is 9 months old now.

~My legs are 38 inches long.

~I love the smell of garlic, but when I was preggo it made me want to puke. Tragic!

~I have seriously been contemplating getting plastic surgery because I have so much loose skin on my body from having lost 50 lbs and having had a kid (most of it is on my stomach). It could be a lot worse, but it bothers me a lot. I know a good surgeon in Philly, but I do not have the finances to do this just yet.

No comments: