Monday, January 21, 2008

10 Random Things

1). I really, really, really, really love the Real World/Road Rules Challenges. they are my top guilty pleasure of all time. Fuck Survivor and any other reality TV show (sans The Real World, but that is by far a distant second). It is always a show I MUST see. Nobody better bother me while I'm watching that show. I'm like a church lady watching my stories.

2). I have the BIGGEST crush on Jim Carrey. It started back in 6th grade. I saw "The Number 23" a few months ago. With all due respect to Jenny McCarthy, but DAYUM. The body he had was worth watching the movie (which wasn't the best, but I've seen worse).

3). Everyone needs to see the movie Party Monster, because Seth Green and Marilyn Manson are FUCKING BRILLIANT in it. If you know anything about the "shockumentary" Party Monster, and the tale behind Michael Alig and The Club Kids of the early 90's, you will see what great impersonations they do of James St. James and Christine. I didn't actually think that Macculley Culkin's portrayal of Michael Alig was as good as theirs, but when it comes to facial expressions, he is a very good actor.

4). I love junk food. I know it's bad for me, but it's processed goodness knows no bounds with me. I just make sure to do my best to not live off of it.

5). I also love pickles.

6). The type of man I usually find attractive is: dark hair, dark eyes, is about as tall or taller than I am, not too skinny but not overweight (although I'll take overweight over super-skeletal skinny), has tattoos, a few piercings, a really sexy mouth and great eyes.

While that is my ideal man, I will settle for someone with great eyes and nice lips; great eyes are a MUST.


7). I am a make-out slut. Yes, I'll be the first to admit it. I'm a total, complete kissing whore. Guys, girls, I love to kiss em all. Although kissing girls is more fun than kissing guys, I can say without a doubt that kissing guys turns me on MUCH more. Sorry ladies, but that's how I know I'm pretty much a hetero. That and the fact that while I find girls a bit more aesthetically pleasing when naked (more like appreciating a work of art I suppose you could say), the sight of a naked man can do wonders for my libido.

8). I love to dance to hip-hop and salsa, and if I too lessons, I'd be really good at it. Right now I'm aiight.

9). I am not one to really talk much on the phone. Never was. I'm missing the girl gene that makes us want to gab on the phone constantly. Thank you whomever invented text messaging. Maybe that's another reason I have so many more guy friends? It's a big possibility.

10). I like to play pool, even though I am an embarrassment to the sport.

No comments: